Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROBLEMS WITH INTERNET SITE. PROBLEM NOW SOLVED WITH SOLUTION AT END THIS POST

(Topic created on: 07-10-2022 07:07 PM)
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
I have a Samsung galaxy A13 and A12 and galaxy tab A7 lite and I have been regularly logging onto a site on and off for 18 years, recently i have been logging onto the site about 3 - 4 times a week using my A13 and galaxy tab A7 lite and was last on the site 2 days ago,  when i tried to log onto the site yesterday the main page came up and i put my details in and it just kept bringing up the main log in page up again and would put details in again and straight back to log in page that's all it kept doing. About 2 months ago i had problems logging into 2 apps on the same phones and tablet they just wouldn't log in, eventually 2 weeks ago they just started working again.
I also have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and during this time I'm I had issues with two apps and more recently last few days or website on my other Galaxy phones I have no problem and I've never had a problem logging into the two apps that I couldn't do on with the phones but could login on the S7 and now I have issues with logging into a site with the A12 A13 and tablet I don't have any issues logging into the site on the S7 I don't understand this I use the same network I can only assume it's the phones the a series phones and the tablet. Has anybody else had or experienced anything with a website and found a remedy please help.🙂
I AM PLEASED TO SAY THAT WHEN I DELETED THE SITE DETAILS AND PASSWORD OFF MY GOOGLE CHROME PASSWORDS I WAS THEN ABLE TO LOG INTO THE SITE I HAD BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS, SO PROBLEM SOLVED🙂

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
In my previous post earlier about having problems signing into a site on my Samsung Galaxy A12 and A13 and tab, fortunately I managed to log on to the site after I deleted my password and site details out of Google Chrome passwords and I was able to log on to the site approximately 4 times, during those 4 times it asks me to save my password at some point and after the first time it's stopped allowing me back onto the site. So I have just gone back into my Google Chrome passwords and deleted the site password again NJ and it is letting me sign in again to the site but I am not clicking on to save password when it goes with the options and by doing that it is allowing me to sign in to the site every time. I have also posted earlier on today a separate post about having issues with my Google passwords not coming up at all on other accounts so I am of the opinion that there is an issue with Google Chrome passwords, does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do to remedy this problem.
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Google browser is a poor site to use, always having bugs in the software and is prone to let hackers steal your personal details, might be best to find
another browser.
0 Likes
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
keith30
Hi Keith thank you for your reply, i have always used Google Chrome browser as I only access the Internet two to three times a week for emails to pay bills and Facebook and until now have never had any problems. What browser do you use?
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Samsung Internet browser
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
What do you think of samsung internet browser? Have you used it long ?
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Since I had a S8+ about 5 years ago, I was the default browser then.. I use a S22 ultra now and so just contined using it.
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Keith30
Thank you for your help
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I use Samsung Internet and Firefox and haven't had any issues should try them
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
I have used Google Chrome since i purchased my first android phone a galaxy s4 in 2015 i think and the man in the shop recommended Google chrome, so if you don't mind me asking how long have you used Samsung Internet and Firefox?
0 Likes