Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My timer for front camera can't be seen.

(Topic created on: 08-05-2021 12:52 PM)
floRestelli
First Poster
Options
Hi..i use Samsung A90 5g but after I did the last update, now the timer for front camera totally disappeared. I am trying to go to setting but didn't help. So now I can't see the countdown. Anyone have the same problem? Or only me still can't figure it out 😩 
Please help me
#helpmeout

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @floRestelli ,

how odd! Is this happening no matter what time do you select (10, 5, or 2 seconds)? And is this working with the rear camera?

0 Likes
floRestelli
First Poster
Options
Yes I try every select. And it happened to rear camera as well. It's so annoying 🙄😭😭
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Can you try your phone in Safe Mode? Using Safe Mode on a Samsung phone or tablet allows you to force the device to run the essential operating system, and disable most 3rd party applications. It's designed as a diagnostic tool to help solve issues with connectivity, battery life, apps, and more. To do this press and hold the Power button until you see Power Off, Restart and Emergency. Press and hold the Power Off icon until it shows a Shield, tap the Shield and the device will restart in Safe Mode. Once done, try to take a picture using the timer. Are you able to see the countdown whilst the phone is performing on this mode? 

0 Likes
floRestelli
First Poster
Options
Hi there thank you so much. I did try like what you instructed,,but its still not working.😔
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Thanks for confirming that. The next step would be resetting the Camera setting from the Camera app> Settings (cog icon)> Reset settings> Reset. Is this working now @floRestelli ?

0 Likes
floRestelli
First Poster
Options
Hi,,there.. done that already. First time when I noticed it disappear. But that didn't work either. 😕😭😭
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Are all the apps on the phone including the Camera up to date? You can check this from the Galaxy Store and Play Store> My apps> Install all.

0 Likes