Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the a70 going to be recalled

(Topic created on: 04-12-2022 10:49 AM)
Nathanlee
Journeyman
Options
The device I own Samsung a70 I have had the screen replaced 3 times the ribbon for battery 4 times and charging port 2 times and everytime I go back they say it's a manufacturing fault and a lot of people bring in these phones for the exact same reason so I'm just wondering if the device going to be recalled because my local phone shop and other phone shops I've asked have said they won't touch these phones anymore due to the fact that they just keep breaking without any actual cause for the problems to accur let me know please many thanks
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Nathanlee: We are unaware of any widespread issues such as the ones you're experiencing with your Galaxy A70, although we do appreciate that this must be far from ideal. Have you arranged the previous repairs via an authorised Samsung Experience Store or Support Centre, as this would ensure that the phone is returned to its warranty specifications by the assigned engineer. If not, and if you have an existing fault to report, then please head to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and reach out via your preferred contact channel, and an advisor will be able to assist you further, and arrange an engineers inspection. Please be aware that if any repairs have been carried out by an unauthorised third party, then this can void the warranty of your device. 

Nathanlee
Journeyman
Options
It definitely has technical issues boh me and my girlfriend have the same defice and the same problem's have avcured numerous times and it's cost us over 200£ in repairing each device so £400, for both the devices themselves was less than that to purchase I desperately urge you recall them atheist stating with the two we own and see what the issues are....
0 Likes