Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming call volume

(Topic created on: 19-10-2022 07:47 PM)
AllyKent
Apprentice
Options
I recently bought a Samsung A71 and have difficulty hearing people when they call me. I have used the button on the right hand exterior of the phone to put the volume to maximum but still can't hear people calling me properly. Any tips for solving this problem?
5 REPLIES 5
Members_lDznXwA
Journeyman
Options

make sure that you're increasing the call volume and not media volume. To ensure that you increase the call volume go into settings>sounds and vibration>volume> Then proceed to increase the ringtone to your preferred level.

0 Likes
bosskid
First Poster
Options
Same phone, same problem! I always have to put it on loudspeaker so i can hear properly. Quite annoying if call is private & im on the tube!!
0 Likes
DannyT
Options

Hey there! Let’s run through a quick Hardware Test on your phone. To do this head over to your dial pad any type in *#0*#, this will bring up a number of tests. From there, tap on Speaker. This will play a tone over the speaker, does this seem quiet too? 

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
user9pFzxv3PdC
First Poster
Options

That code brings up an error and none of the other suggestions are found on my phone. What can I do? I need to hear on speaker and the volume with only go up so far and then starts back down.

0 Likes
user9pFzxv3PdC
First Poster
Options

Everything is showing at highest volume but when I am on a call and I can't hear them on speaker and I press the upper sound button, it shows it only part way up and it will go no further. If I press it again it just goes down and, of course, the down button makes it go down. I cannot raise the volume to max. Is this like the automatic thing that keeps dimming my screen light but at least lets me brighten it? I want a phone that lets me choose. I need help hearing.

0 Likes