Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

I can't find the built samsung screen recorder

(Topic created on: 09-11-2020 09:26 PM)
magyi
Apprentice
Options

Problem: Hello! I'm using Galaxy A40 (2019) and I already have the latest UI version. (What I can install for this device.) I saw the new elements on the uptade list. It showed the "built recorder"  function but the only thing I have the screenshoot option in the settings and pictogramm icons on the topline.  I know there is a game launcher app but it doesn't record nothing just the games. 

Question: How can I find the screen recorder ? 

Best Regard

15 REPLIES 15
Solution
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options

@magyi  android 10 has been good for my battery life i had 43% with 3 hrs 59 sot yesterday dont know why its killed yours and we will get android 11 next year probably need to wait a bit longer only reason i asked about the screen recorder was because it was supposed to be a feature doesny really bother me it doesnt have it atleast u still get it with the game launcher app 

0 Likes
johngora
First Poster
Options
0 Likes
Sumz A31G
Apprentice
Options

I have got the same issue with my new Samsung galaxy a31. Can anyone help to get it?

0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
I don't think it has it but u can sideload click the link and follow the instructions
https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-a50/themes/samsung-screen-recorder-inbuilt-t4023761/amp/
0 Likes
Fosterh
First Poster
Options
Hi I I a Samsung a42 5g UK. However I cannot see the screen recorder as available option . Does this mean the phone does not support it ?
0 Likes
Alver
Student
Options

Hi i am also facing the same problem i tried what you mentioned it still did not work

0 Likes