Go to solution Solved

how to keep important note on phone, not internet

(Topic created on: 28-03-2023 06:36 PM)
Tekaham
Apprentice
Options

Help please

I have A22 phone.

How can I ensure that a note containing important information is available when NOT connected to the internet?

Which feature or app should use to create the not?

Your help will be appreciated

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
What I normally do is write a note, using either Google Keep or Samsung Notes. Then I'd take a screenshot of it, so it is in the Gallery app at all times. It wouldn't matter then if you've an Internet connection or not to view it. Also, you have the assurance that the original note is kept safe in the cloud. Should you lose your phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
What I normally do is write a note, using either Google Keep or Samsung Notes. Then I'd take a screenshot of it, so it is in the Gallery app at all times. It wouldn't matter then if you've an Internet connection or not to view it. Also, you have the assurance that the original note is kept safe in the cloud. Should you lose your phone.
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
I use Microsoft one note which in settings allows you to sync your notes so they download to your phone, I'm sure other notes apps have similar settings. Hope this helpsScreenshot_20230329_010747_OneNote_1000008879_1680048503.jpg
0 Likes