Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How do I unlock my SM-A600FN without resetting?

(Topic created on: 13-02-2023 03:57 PM)
Pruh
First Poster
Options

My phone is on Flight mode (no internet), which means I cannot unlock it using the website, I completely forgot the password, and I do not want to reset it. How do I unlock it?

Basically:

• No internet (flight mode)
  • Bootloader is unlocked (unsure if this'll help at all)
  • USB debugging is off
  • Bluetooth is off
  • 60 second cooldown for each password attempt
  • Screen visible
  • Screen functioning
  • I can use keyboard and mouse
  • The device is associated with a Samsung account but no internet
  • The device has no backups
  • The device has Android 10 (presumably)
  • No SIM card in the phone, I could connect a card for 4G but flight mode is on, so it doesn't matter
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Pruh ,

if the phone is offline and you don't remember the password the only way to unlock this is by having this reset it. Please do keep in mind that if you reset this by yourself you will need to add the details (the account) that you used when you first set the phone.

If you don't remind this either, you will need to take the phone to one of our Support Centres to get this bypasses. This will be chargeable (this normally cost something around £25) and a proof of purchase will be needed: Samsung Experience Store - Find your nearest store location | Samsung UK

0 Likes
Pruh
First Poster
Options

In that case, could they remove passwords without resetting (with a fee of course)?

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I know that this will be ideal, considering how important our phones data is nowadays. However, due to GDPR, our engineers will only be able to Factory reset the phone @Pruh

0 Likes