Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't write to SD Card Samsung A12

(Topic created on: 12-02-2023 06:14 PM)
r0801
First Poster
Options
Hi, I've been having this issue for quite some time. It's just popped up out of the blue, and nothing has been altered to make this happen but all of a sudden one day my notifications permanently added the notification saying: 'Can't write to SD card: Your SD card isn't working correctly and has been set to read only to prevent data loss. Backing up the data on your SD card is recommended. '

I had no idea what has triggered this and why it won't go away. I've taken it out, restarted it and put it back in. I've seen people suggesting I clear my cache, which I am too afraid to do as I'm worried ill lose photos or information on my phone.. but the main issue I'd really like advice with is my gallery!! I'm trying to delete photos, and when I try to delete them it says: "Couldn't remove image to the Recycle Bin. Try Again."

I've been trying for weeks to do something and I have no idea what has happened.. please help!!

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
keith30
Maestro
Options
You won't lose your photos or any information if you delete your cache only, if your clear your data then you would. All cache is the temporary files it creates and you can delete that safely without losing everything you hold.