Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A71 yellow tint left side of screen

(Topic created on: 03-03-2020 06:57 PM)
adymock94
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

I have only had my A71 for a few days but have noticed quite an annoying issue whereby there is an odd yellow tint to the left side of the screen which comes and goes randomly. I have looked online and seen other users with a similar issue on other devices but there's was solved via turning off the blue light filter.

The issue I have doesn't appear to be related to the blue light filter as I have never turned it on. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

106 REPLIES 106
arifomer
Journeyman
Options

So why  did u answer me stupid cheap head ? Did u get angry when I said truth? Don't cry ok?  

Lol how stupid mind u have.  Your type of stupid people just escape or swear or get angry when people say truth . 

Look moron , don't support brands deadly.  İt shows u so cheap ok? Now go and cry like baby 

0 Likes
Boda30
Student
Options
Stop barking
0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Guys, please maintain correct behaviour and follow community guidelines. 

arifomer
Journeyman
Options

Stop crying cheap head .  

0 Likes
Ivvn
First Poster
Options

Got the OneUI 2.1 update today but the issue is still there. Would be sad if they dont fix this...

0 Likes
Zahi
Journeyman
Options

Guys, is this a similar problem back to 2011 Samsung galaxy S2

https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s2/general/display-problem-yellowish-left-t1079444

0 Likes
hurrycanger
First Poster
Options

My Note 8 has been having the exact same problem for a while now. Gray looks super yellowish. I had it side by side with my girlfriend's S9 Plus and it was night and day difference.

And with Samsung no longer updating the Note 8, I think I'll just have to live with this. This is a terrible experience with Samsung. With this happening to several models, I'm not sure if I should ever buy Samsung again.

Anyone found a way to fix this?

0 Likes
Zahi
Journeyman
Options

I minimzed that tint bothering my eyes by choosing more cool colours

Went to 

Settings 

Display

Screen mode there choose vivid and a bar will appear, take it all the way to the left to cooler colours.

Then choose advanced settings 

And manipulate white balance there by maximizing blue bar.

That way I could go with it a little more comfortable 

0 Likes
Geook
Explorer
Options
had this phone for a good few weeks now, and never had the yellow tint issue, my phone was on the April 2020 patch. as that was the latest for my country.. never once had the issue, however, I did have a different issue, with the battery seeming to drain a tad faster than it supposed too.. I did hear of this issue from many others. mostly worse than my case but I still felt that.

anyway my phone just got notified today. about a new patch june 2020, I installed this, and the battery issue I had, seems to be fixed or at least vastly improved, I heard it was something todo with the ONE UI 2.0 USING TO much power, the new update JUNE 2020 (i GOT) is now running ONE UI 2.1,

not like it means much, but thought I'd give my view on it.
0 Likes
SC01
First Poster
Options

I'm experiencing the same issue with my A71 Silver. I gave it to the Service Centre of SamsungMobile in my country but they still couldn't fix the same issue.

They told me that everything is OK according to their tests. I'm still with the same device. It's hard to accept the fact that it's a new phone but with a defective screen. 

0 Likes