Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A71 Charging Issues

(Topic created on: 22-03-2023 03:55 PM)
Vedat Shehu
Student
Options

I have a Galaxy A71 for a year now, very satisfied however last week out of nowhere I started  having issues with charging. It won't charge with the original charger (Samsung USB-C fast charger) that came with the phone, and it won't charge with 3 other original chargers (Xiaomi and 2 other Samsung chargers). I am only able to charge it with a MacBook USB-C charger. The phone has not been dropped or had any physical damages. Anyone here with the same issue or any idea if this is a hardware or software problem. The phone has been factory reset, the charging port has been cleaned properly and very carefully, yet the issue keeps persisting? Thanks in advance for any responses. Cheers.

11 REPLIES 11
pneme82
Apprentice
Options
Samsung should release information on how many a71 and 70 series phones developed this fault within the warranty period. I believe they sold a product with a faulty system and are hiding away from a recall
0 Likes
Pádraig123
First Poster
Options
I'm having the same issue with my a71 not charging- very recent thing - Samsung need to issue a statement. My phone gas been kept in a UBPro case from day one approx 1.5 yrs and is like new otherwise.
0 Likes