Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A70 notifications

(Topic created on: 23-08-2019 04:09 PM)
Zahran23
Explorer
Options

My A70's notifications doesn't ring sometimes when i recieve them when i'm not holding the phone and this problem is bothering me so any solutions? And yes the notifications sound in on the highest and no disturb mode.

33 REPLIES 33
AndrewL
Options
@Zahran23: Is this affecting all applications, or is it particular ones? At this stage please can you double check to see if you have the necessary settings activated.
- Settings > Notifications > On > Status Bar > All Notifications
- Settings > Lock Screen > Notifications > On
- Settings > Sounds and Vibration > Sound Mode > Sound > Notification Sounds > Select any option except 'Silent' > Volume > Make sure each slider is at a suitable level> Advanced Sound Settings > Separate App Sound > Off

For individual apps go to Settings > Apps > Select an app > Notifications > Device-Level Notifications > Show Notifications (On) > Notification Style > Sound
furgorocho
Journeyman
Options

I have the same problem,it sometimes doesn't ring, and yes, I've done everthing you always post.

This is a software problem, and you know it, please fix it as soon as possible because it is really difficult to cope with it.

furgorocho
Journeyman
Options

Yep, I have the same problem as you, it is driving me crazy...

furgorocho
Journeyman
Options

it didn't work.

0 Likes
LauraLoe
First Poster
Options

Have the same problem: notifications don't show up in any app exept instagram messeges, fb and messenger. I have a70 for few months and thought im the only one.

0 Likes
furgorocho
Journeyman
Options

Actually, there are several posts about this issue

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Serie-A/No-me-llegan-las-notificaciones-con-la-pantalla-a...

and none of them have been solved, THIS IS THE LAST TIME I BUY A SAMSUNG PHONE.

0 Likes
gladys_k
Apprentice
Options
I bought the samsung  A70 and having problems with the notifications. Unless l open these apps; whatsapp,facebook and gmail  l can't see that l have messages. Keep missing messages or l am checking my phone every 5 mins- l can't live like that :-/.   

Please help,l have used every  combination of notification setting ( l don't get why there are so many) and still nothing. This is so frustrating.... HEEEEEEEEEEELP

Thank you 

seba211a
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem is there a solution to it?

0 Likes
SimonaC81
First Poster
Options

This does't work for me either.

Notifications sound is on, but there is no sound coming out. I can't even enable vibrate. 

Even when testing the available sounds, i can't hear anything... this works for ringtones though.

So there must be an issue with your software.

When will we get a fix?

0 Likes