Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Galaxy A7 bluetooth connection error after update HFP connection lost

(Topic created on: 14-04-2020 10:43 AM)
ViktorV
Journeyman
Options

Hello, 

my Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) bluetooth can not connect anymore or just for 10 seconds to my car ("HFP connection lost, Blutooth Audio connection lost") than dropps the connection again and again after the latest software update (A750FNXXU3BSKB). There was no any bluetooth connection issue with the previous version. Nor all of the listed trouble shooting steps nor finally the factory reset could not solve the problem.  Can anyone help, please?

78 REPLIES 78
mistalowa
Journeyman
Options

I was full of hope after today's system upgrade. Unfortunately upgrade was full of ***** and changed nothing. Shame on Samsung. No more anything of this trademark.

wwe6785
Journeyman
Options
sold and forget 😞
BT_VW
First Poster
Options

I did also last update a few days ago with no results , BT is still not working well. Answers from Samsung helpdesk are for nothing - only predefined text. 

0 Likes
clalo12
Explorer
Options

I have the same issues with A8 .  One thing is sure , my next mobile phone will not be a Samsung! 

0 Likes
Artur24
Apprentice
Options

I also will never buy Samsung anymore if they don't give a fu.. about customers. I've been with Samsung from the very begining but the issue issue with bluetooth it's like a joke. 

Good by Samsung and be aware  that I'll never say good word about the company. 

By the way, they have to have really poor employees who can not solve the problem....

Artur

mistalowa
Journeyman
Options

I think we all should copy/paste the link to this discussion under each and every samsung commercial we spot in internet and social media. Let the whisper marleting do the rest. Karma is a b%$tch.

0 Likes
clalo12
Explorer
Options

You are quite right my friend!  Next month I will replace my phone with a new one which , for sure, it is not going to be Samsung.  They are not able to solve a bluetooth issue , what  will happen if major issues appear? 

0 Likes
Gabituu
First Poster
Options

Aceaias treaba am patito si eu  ***** conectarea la bluetooth. 

0 Likes
Elenasim
Journeyman
Options

Bluetooth is finally ok, after the 13th April update (for Greece)!!! Hope it works for everyone πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

clalo12
Explorer
Options

I have tested yesterday after the update but it still does not operates. I have not cleared the bluetooth cache , but I will clear all bluetooth test and cache settings and try again. I will also unpair the device and try to pair them from scratch. I will inform you

0 Likes