Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy a53 issues on Mobile Legends and other Moba games

(Topic created on: 02-05-2022 08:59 PM)
RedLove
Journeyman
Options

This phone sucks! It has issue on ML and Wildrift! Unstable ping! Stuttering!Lag! I tried playing COD and there is no issue at all! I'd also checked my realme phone and played ML and there is no problem at all! Phone itself is the problem! It can't play mobile legends properly! You should fix it! 

9 REPLIES 9
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I would recommend doing the usual ie clear cache partition, download and install Good Guardians and run App Optimiser.
Also check things like Facebook is not running in the background
0 Likes
RedLove
Journeyman
Options

I aready did a factory reset. This phone really sucks at playing MOBA. Samsung is not built for gaming.  Good guardian doesnt exist abymorw.

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
GG is still around, you'll fund it in the Galaxy Store.
0 Likes
RedLove
Journeyman
Options

It's not available.  I tried to install it manually and a notification said it doesn't exist anymore.

0 Likes
KuyaWils
First Poster
Options

Got any update on this?? I am experiencing the same issue. ML ping is trash while COD plays no problem whatsoever 

RedLove
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20220507-083830_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20220507-083821_Device care.jpg

After I reset and reinstall ML ,it somehow lessen the issue. After reset I turned off game launcher , and changed some syatem settings. Look at the screenshot and see if it helps you

Screenshot_20220507-083716_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
RedLove
Journeyman
Options

If you can't reset your phone you can just reset the network settings and system settings then reinstall ML and copy my settings. Hope it helps

0 Likes
fangsii
First Poster
Options
It's because of how poorly optimised exynos chips are. Don't even know why they just didn't use snapdragon
0 Likes
Members_sYsr9gS
First Poster
Options

Delete game launcher and uninstall game booster versions .. since you can't actually uninstall game booster. Also delete game plugins. Helps alot . Still, a X1A0MI from 2019 has better ms.