Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Freezing

(Topic created on: 06-04-2021 04:41 PM)
Dor2
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy A Series
I spoke to Samson yesterday although they werevery helpful and I done the reset settings unfortunately at 16:38 the phone froze on touch and I had to do the restart and then it froze again and restarted itself twice frustrating again 
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy A Series

@Dor2: Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Which A series phone do you have? Can you try restarting the phone in Safe Mode and monitoring the performance, depending on the frequency of the freezing/restarts. If you notice an improvement, restart the phone as you would normally and remove any recently installed, third party apps, as the problem will be stemming from an external source. 

To access Safe Mode, press and hold the Power button until the 'Power off' prompt appears on the screen then release > Touch and hold Power off until the 'Safe mode' prompt appears then release > To confirm, tap Safe mode > With Safe Mode enabled, ensure Airplane Mode is turned off. 

0 Likes
Dor2
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy A Series
Third party apps I only have Samsung app and daily mail, shazam, iplayer and walk safe ? Is this an example
0 Likes