Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failure to complete a software update

(Topic created on: 03-01-2022 02:19 AM)
Jmcg66
Apprentice
Options

Hi. Help needed.

Why does my A52s 5g not complete a software update. This is the first update since I got the phone. I download the update ok but when installing it reaches 25% and then a warning exclamation mark appears. The phone restarts and I get the message 'software update not completes. Contact Samsung serbice'

Any help would be appreciated.

31 REPLIES 31
BrianHD88
Pathfinder
Options
If it android 12 depends want region you live I live in UK and not got android 12 yet
Jmcg66
Apprentice
Options

I am in the UK and I have Android 11.

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you have a PC try updating using Smart Switch for PC.
BrianHD88
Pathfinder
Options
Owww I've got A52s 5G as well still on android 11 probably won't get android 12 till end of January or February want I keep seeing
0 Likes
waddy
First Poster
Options
I am same issue...tried several things like turn Bluetooth off and other things to see if helps, seems to always hang up at 25% Samsung help centre chat wasn't helpful. Think they deal with too many folk on chat and wait ages for reply on each question etc hate using chat service, his suggestion was amazing...turn phone off and try updating again. .oh I never thought off that. .of course I am being sarcastic...explained everything I did and that'd his help .. really bad service imo...now need to book appointment to get it sorted.
Jmcg66
Apprentice
Options
Thanks. I have done all the same things as you even disabling my phone security and still doesn't work. Looks like I will need to book an appointment too. Really annoying!!!
Jmcg66
Apprentice
Options
Thanks. I have done everything you have. Looks like a visit to the service centre is needed. Grrr!!!
KubaSmok
Apprentice
Options

I have same problem with my A52s 5G since December . Annoying 😞

Heidi_Smed
First Poster
Options

I have same issue gets me to 25% then boots me. I'm going to wait a few weeks until Android 12 is released I have reported the errors to Samsung. Just refuse to pay when my phone Is less than 6 months old 😞