Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook push notifications

(Topic created on: 22-05-2021 01:10 PM)
Nafe
Explorer
Options
The other day I reset my phone's settings, not factory, and ever since.. my fb push notifications are intermittent or even non existent. This morning I had 18 notifications on the home icon but not one push, a little while ago I had 6 icon notifications and only 2 push, I don't understand it. I've been through every setting I can think of and everything is on, nothing is sleeping or in deep sleep, background data is on , dnd is off, caches cleared, logged out and in again. Driving me mad, unless a it's a problem with faceache it's self, it wouldn't surprise me. Anyway, any suggestions ?

Thanks.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
George1988
Voyager
Options
Delete and install the app again. If that doesn't work, as you mentioned try deleting the app cash. If not I don't know what else. Probably Facebook app itself is pain? 🤔
0 Likes
Nafe
Explorer
Options
Forgot to mention I already did that and if it is faceache, I'm now beginning to think it is.. I can't install an old version APK because that seems to now be impossible thanks to this Android 11 update. As much as I hate faceache and mz's control he has over everything, I need it to be working as it should, fkin infuriating.
0 Likes
hfkajs32
First Poster
Options

yes when you reset your Samsung device some times you will face this issue visit here to learn about its solution they gave the detailed guide about it here.

0 Likes
Nafe
Explorer
Options
Link ?
0 Likes
Nafe
Explorer
Options
Other people on Reddit and a few comments on the Google play store saying the same thing as me, so again fb is to blame, pos app.
0 Likes