Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device not supported

(Topic created on: 31-10-2021 08:14 AM)
markyboy53
First Poster
Options
Hi my original USB charger stopped working so bought a fast charge cable , but it don't fast charge anymore. Also have USB not supported on my phone constantly.  I've cleaned the port , I've restarted with cable in etc etc and still no joy. It's an a71 and it's about a year old. Any advice?
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

A Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre can take a look at your phone @markyboy53 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Manageddon
First Poster
Options
Have you tried another cable incase the new cable is faulty.
0 Likes
markyboy53
First Poster
Options
Yes I have. The USB not supported is on all the time but still charges with new cable
0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@markyboy53 ,Hello, try to reset the settings of the USB port of your phone. To do this, go to Applications and click on the area marked in the screenshot. Activate "Show system applications" and accept. Find the USB settings app and in storage, delete the cache and data. Restart the device and check.

apps sistema ingles.jpeg

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

hannah33369
Pioneer
Options
Maybe you're using cheap cables. Buy a Samsung original cable
0 Likes
Samsuckspleasedie
First Poster
Options

This is happening because samsung released an update that makes it so most non samsung chargers wont work anymore because they want to rip their customers off. If you try customer support they will waste your time and money until you get fed up and give up. The soloution is to give them what they want and only buy charging equipment from samsung. Or go buy another brand of phone from a company that isnt run by scumbags

beyondajoke
First Poster
Options
What if I'm haven same issue but it is a new Samsung charger an cable
0 Likes
Bee6
First Poster
Options

This actually worked for me. Thanks!! 

0 Likes
Jand8
First Poster
Options
I have the same issue. New fast charger. Phone won't recognise it or any other device. "USB not supported".
Tried deleting cashe as above- no luck.
0 Likes