Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Colours dull/muted in photos

(Topic created on: 04-07-2023 04:07 PM)
Kissie
Explorer
Options
I got my A03 last summer and have never been particularly pleased with the photos, the colours never appear 'true'. It is really noticeable when comparing to others taken at the same time. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there an easy fix that I'm missing? TIA 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
DanGnana234
Pathfinder
Options
Try changing vibrancy and get itas close as possible to a better image otherwise actual scene
AndrewL
Options

@Kissie: Please can you try opening the Camera app, tapping the cog in the top left, and enabling 'Scene optimiser', as this automatically makes your photos look brighter and more vivid. Now, tap the back button, select the magic wand symbol in the top right, and explore the filter options here to see if you can find one that helps to improve the colour accuracy in your photos. 

Kissie
Explorer
Options
Hello thanks for your response and I'm so sorry for the delayed response. Unfortunately I don't have a 'scene optimiser' option when I open the app. The magic wand filters do seem to help, it's a bright sunny day here so I'm going to take some photos to compare. Can you please advise about the scene optimiser? Thanks again.
0 Likes
Kissie
Explorer
Options
Thanks for your reply. Wi you please let me know how I change vibrancy? Thanks
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Kissie: If you have Photo mode enabled, and 'Scene optimiser' is not visible in the Camera settings when you tap the cog symbol, then the feature is not available on your device. Apologies for any confusion this may have caused. If you could let me know how you get on with the filtered shots, as well as which filters you applied to get the results you wanted, then that would be great :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Kissie
Explorer
Options
Hello again, the photo on the left is taken with my phone. No filter. On the right taken with my husband's Samsung. No filter.
I will hopefully try later with filters. 20230709_143310_1000002877_1688909590.jpgIMG-20230709-WA0001_1000002882_1688909851.jpg
0 Likes