Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any idea why A55 takes sad photos?

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
xixek
Journeyman
Options
I've just bought new A55 for my wife, before she was using A71 for many years. It was lovely phone, slim, great camera, lots of gadgets. But it got old. So I've taken the best A series on the market. And I received a big brick taking sad photos. Both - front and back camera take washed out, colour less photos. They look like from album from 80'. No life, not vibrant colours. And I can't change that with any filter or pro settings. It kind of looks like the white balance is off but manual setting help only a little. The warm filter helps more, but colours are still not right. I assume that Samsung is going to leave it as it is.... cheers
8 REPLIES 8
KingEC22
Explorer
Options
It is recommended to try a third-party camera application. If the issue persists, it is possible that the device may be defective. I also use a Galaxy A55 and have not encountered this problem.
xixek
Journeyman
Options
Oh thank you, that's a good advice. Do you know any program I could use for a test ?
0 Likes
KingEC22
Explorer
Options
For your consideration, I would like to suggest the application "Camera for Android" developed by the studio "little penguin". Kindly be informed that this application does contain advertisements.
0 Likes
xixek
Journeyman
Options
Thank you.
0 Likes
Suz24
Journeyman
Options
My whole display looks like this. The most full lifeless washed ut colours. Really not happy with this
xixek
Journeyman
Options
My A55 also developed some serious faults like camera crash, fingerprint reader issues, etc.I am going to return it as faulty.
Top mid range Samsung, best with macro camera, the worst phone I ever had, really.
Suz24
Journeyman
Options
This not sounding good, along with this drab display. I can't stand this washed out tone
JJ87
First Poster
Options

Im having the same issue too. The main back camera is great but the front cam sucks. I LOOK SO PALE IN IT. No vibrant color. 

0 Likes