Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant turn on my wifi in my a10s

(Topic created on: 07-07-2020 06:26 PM)
Dro
First Poster
Options

Can someone help me... I seem cant turn on my wifi..when i click on it will just buffer for a second then turns off again..restarted my phone several times, restarted my modem too but still no avail..ty in advance

24 REPLIES 24
azraellacrosse
First Poster
Options

same with my phone :((. I wonder how much will it cost to fix this by the phone technicians

0 Likes
A-Shae
First Poster
Options

yeahh the same problem happen to my phone.. I've tried every ways that other people recommended but still, I can't turn on the wifi and bluetooth

0 Likes
Gewie
First Poster
Options

Hi I have the same problem. Can anyone pls help me :((

0 Likes
camie1605
First Poster
Options

You have a wifi ic problem. You need to replace your wifi ic. Don't know how much that would cost really.

0 Likes
camie1605
First Poster
Options

You need to replace your wifi ic. That's the cause of your wifi and bluetooth turning off

0 Likes
Mariell04
First Poster
Options

same thing happened to me

0 Likes
CloudLuxe
First Poster
Options

same problem here.... wifi button turns off when i turn it on...... after reading some of the comments. i just realized that my bluetooth also wont turn on....

A10S user

0 Likes
dude05
First Poster
Options

Hello there, although this question was directed to someone else in this samsung community, i want to answer it. my phone has the same problem that you mentioned here. so, do you perhaps know any way to fix it? i already tried resetting all network settings and reset all settings but nothing happens. my Bluetooth, wifi and hotspot are still not working

0 Likes
Adam3093
First Poster
Options

It did not work 

0 Likes
Mubi1
First Poster
Options

The Bluetooth and WiFi won't turn on, and I even perform factory reset and its still not working

0 Likes