Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant turn on my wifi in my a10s

(Topic created on: 21-08-2021 12:59 PM)
Dro
First Poster
Options

Can someone help me... I seem cant turn on my wifi..when i click on it will just buffer for a second then turns off again..restarted my phone several times, restarted my modem too but still no avail..ty in advance

24 REPLIES 24
CrazyTom2k2
Helping Hand
Options
Hey there Dro!

Sorry to hear about the issue you're having, sounds like there could be a couple things causing that.

My first suggestions gonna be trying to restart your phone in Safe Mode, which you can do by holding in the power button and then holding on the Power Off icon, which should then give you a Safe Mode option.

If this doesn't work, then try Reset Network Settings (by going to Settings>General Management>Reset). You'll need to repair any Bluetooth devices and connect to any Wi-Fi networks again.

If that doesn't work, you can try resetting all settings, but you might be better performing a Factory Reset. If you perform a Factory Reset, make sure you back up any files stored on your phone's internal storage, and if you've encrypted your SD card, go ahead and decrypt it before you reset your phone.

If a factory reset doesn't work, you'll need to have your phone serviced, which you can arrange through Live Chat or through a phone call to Samsung.

Hope this helps, and all the best,
Tom 🙂
Davao city
First Poster
Options

My cellphone is Galaxy A10s 

My wifi and bluetooth is not working

AsadM
Options

Hi @Davao city, I'm sorry to hear about your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth not working. Can you specify what's not working with them? Do they not switch on when you tap on the toggle next to them in Settings > Connections? Please get back as soon as you can, so we can work through this one together, and get your phone working. :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
Belinds
First Poster
Options

Saaaaame poo huhuhu

0 Likes
Belinds
First Poster
Options

Hoooow can i open it again?

0 Likes
Girlie
First Poster
Options

Same problem with my samsung a10s, cant connect to wifi

0 Likes
Berlyn Sampani
First Poster
Options

Same! Does your phone's wifi still not turning on?

0 Likes
Jonathan 1
First Poster
Options

I have a a10s and is turning WiFi on but no signal bar is coming up and will not show anything to connect with have tried restoring to factory settings the lot!

0 Likes
Ashney
First Poster
Options

Same with mine. I have a10s, i already did factory reset the device however the wifi and bluetooth will still not turn on