Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 update in samsung A40

(Topic created on: 13-04-2020 05:38 AM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I'm using a samsung A40.The last update i received was a january security patch, which i received on feb 12th. Android 10 was officially released in most eu markets on march 16th. Since then, I'm checking for the update notification. When i contacted the customer care, they told me i would receive the update in april. And now the samsung members android 10 notice has been updated saying A40 has been updated to android 10 in march. I'm using a latvian set. The csc code is SEB(baltics). How can they publish that update has been delivered in the members app,  without updating all of the devices? 

Thanks

17 REPLIES 17
Sarunas
First Poster
Options
i also don't get android 10 update for samsung galaxy a40 phone.I live in lithuania

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Did you contact the customer care? 

Check the one ui 2 notice and see whether the device is marked as updated to android 10.

0 Likes
Sarunas
First Poster
Options
yes, i checked the device had to update this month but after looking through the samsung members the update has already been released in march.But i didn't get it.o contact the service center i don't know how

0 Likes
Sarunas
First Poster
Options
but are you also using samsung glaxy a 40? Haven't received an android 10 update as well?
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I'm using samsung a40 and i didn't received the android 10 update. 

0 Likes
Saif3
First Poster
Options

I haven't recieved the update either 

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi Guys.

A few questions....

Was your phone purchased directly from Samsung or from a reseller or a Network  ?

Was your phone imported from another country to use in your own country  ?

The answers to these questions can determine if and when you'll receive the update.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I recieved the update on 17th april. As per official statements the update had been released on april 12th. The updates are in batches, so it will differ 4-5 days.

0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options

@Anonymous User hi evans i live in the uk and have a galaxy a40 got android 10 on thursday some updates for my device i dont get right away the january security patch i waited 13 days for it to finally reach my phone and that was me checking everyday in the software update section i was on asking about it and was told samsung update phones in waves and batches so that it doesnt over load the update servers all u can do is try be patiant.

Edit... @Anonymous User i never seen your post saying u had recieved the update.

0 Likes