Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate Energy saver automatically

(Topic created on: 16-09-2021 08:30 PM)
Pizzadeliver
Explorer
Options

Hello,

Is it possibile to make the Power saving mode turn automatically on when on low battery? Can't seem to find to option anywhere.

I'm on a A52s 5G.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
If your phone has Bixby Routines you can set it up using that
0 Likes
Pizzadeliver
Explorer
Options

The phone has bixby routines, but It doesn't have the option "Power Saving Mode" anywhere After I set "If the phone has less than 30% battery..."

0 Likes
Pizzadeliver
Explorer
Options

Nope, can't find than option

0 Likes
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
It should have it if your device has low power modeScreenshot_20210916-181323_Bixby Routines.jpg
0 Likes
Pizzadeliver
Explorer
Options

No, under battery section in Bixby I have only "fast charge"

AndrewL
Options

@Pizzadeliver: If you have followed the steps above provided by @ynneL then I recommend heading to the Samsung Members app > Long press on the app icon > Error Reports > Tap OK to send System Log Data, and follow the on screen instructions. Please do this as soon as you encounter the issue, as it will allow our experts to explore any potential software issues that might be a contributing factor. In the meantime, check for any available updates via Settings > Software Updates, and head to Settings > Advanced Features > Bixby Routines > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > About Bixby Routines, to see if any updates are available here. 

Pizzadeliver
Explorer
Options

I think I'll just return the phone back to the Samsung shop, I've read online that this option is only available for the S series... I paid 400€ for this phone...

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Pizzadeliver: This feature isn't just exclusive to the S series, as I have seen it implemented on A series devices running Android 11. I don't want this to spoil your enjoyment of your A52s 5G, and recommend following the steps in my previous post in an effort to resolve the issue. In the meantime, as a workaround, you can quickly enable Power Saving Mode by swiping from the top of the screen to the bottom with 2 fingers and selecting it in the Quick Panel. 

Pizzadeliver
Explorer
Options

I found a workaround by chance. By looking at the Bixby routine's Discover section I found a premade routine called "Nighttime battery Saving" with the Turn on battery Saving mode option. I edited that one keeping the condition and did the routine I needed. Still finding strange that the option is not listed manually.

0 Likes