Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A71 microphone issue

(Topic created on: 25-09-2021 06:57 PM)
Dogba
Explorer
Options

Hey all, 

To cut it short, the mic spontaneously disconnect or give dizzz sound and I have to restart it to refunction.

What is the problem here?!

53 REPLIES 53
Makis6
Explorer
Options

I have bought a new phone for my wife however we are experiencing a big problem. I bought the samsung A72 on the 18th of Sep 2021 in Switzerland, Geneva. The problem: Every time we do a video call either via messenger app or viber app, the other people do not hear us well. The sound has some "gaps". This only happens when the microphone is used in loundspeaker mode e.g. when doing a video call using messenger app but does not happen when we speak on a regular cell call. I read online other people have the same issue. Is this a known issue? We have tried to re-install the apps and to reboot but no luck.

0 Likes
Blaq11
First Poster
Options

I did this.  Mic 1 is dead. Mic 2 works, but I can't isolate mic 2 for use. I have no sound being received at all.

0 Likes
mic problem
First Poster
Options

same issue if someone have solution please share with me 

0 Likes
Peter1881
First Poster
Options

If i  want to solve the microphone problem, can I restore all of the original data included apps after doing a factory reset? Or I can only restore my photo and documents?

A71 4G with Android 13 and One UI 5.1.

Thanks !

0 Likes