Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A53 5G One UI 6.0 constant restarts

(Topic created on: 04-01-2024 08:02 AM)
dgholk
Student
Options

Since the update my phone freezes/crashes and restarts itself 10-15 times a day. I can't find any pattern in timing or what I'm doing, it just randomly happens while using different apps or while idle. It often gets a bar of static across the screen and makes a clicking noise when it freezes, and then reboots itself two or three times before being fine again for a while.

23 REPLIES 23
Avisinha
Apprentice
Options

It is indeed surprising to hear that millions of Samsung users are reportedly facing issues with the A and M series, particularly with regards to the motherboard. Samsung, being a reputed company, is known for its rigorous testing and quality control measures. Therefore, it is unexpected that such a significant number of users are experiencing problems.

The choice of the Exynos series over Snapdragon is a strategic decision made by Samsung. While both are powerful processors, they have their unique strengths and weaknesses. However, if the Exynos series is indeed causing widespread issues, it is a matter of concern that warrants Samsung's attention.

Customer trust is paramount in the technology industry, and reports of such issues can significantly impact a company's reputation. It is crucial for Samsung to address these concerns promptly and transparently, ensuring that users are not left feeling that their investment was a waste of money.

In conclusion, while it is unusual for a company of Samsung's stature to face such issues, it is important to acknowledge and address them to maintain customer trust and satisfaction.

Samsung should take initiation and replace the bugs free of cost.

0 Likes
TheMiz
First Poster
Options
My A53 5G kept restarting from yesterday. Its very annoying as it happens 7/8 times in an hour.? What can be the cause or do I need a new phone now as I have been using this for last 2 years.
This problem came all of a sudden after updating my new software.
0 Likes
M0RSH1
First Poster
Options

Ive been having this issue myself as well, Im not too sure how to fix it but Ive found this video which seems to have done the trick for now. Will update if the boot loop starts up again 

https://youtu.be/oIcu-MNWbvg?si=9q7ddCQx2PL6c3cZ

0 Likes
Avisinha
Apprentice
Options

I have undertaken several troubleshooting steps, including restoring factory settings and downgrading the Android version to 13 using Odin 3.0. Unfortunately, these actions did not resolve the issue. Nevertheless, I have continued to provide reboot logs through Samsung Member. On April 27th, I received an update that partially resolved the issue, although my phone did experience one reboot after 47 hours. Currently, it has been 85 hours without any reboot problems. I am hopeful that this will permanently resolve the issue. I will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates on the outcome.

0 Likes