Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A52 5G stabilisation

(Topic created on: 20/04/21 05:29)
Daniel1978_
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A Series
Anyone else really let-down that their is no image stabilisation on 60fps or UHD? I hope this can be corrected via a software update. Even if they added electronic image stabilisation that would be something. 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy A Series
My a51 5g has stabilisation at 4k30 (no 60fps option here as they removed it on the 2020 series for no reason despite the older a70 and a70s having it)
0 Likes
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy A Series
If you mean this mode, that is not regular stabilisation. That's super steady mode, which takes a large crop in of the ultrawide sensor and then uses EIS to stabilise it as there's so much extra image to work with. However, 4k video requires 8mp in the 16:9 format which is at least 11mp in the 4:3 format, while the ultrawide sensor is only 12mp. However remember how big of a crop in it has; it simply doesn't have the pixels to record in 4k here. Also no 60fps might be a limitation of the sensor or Samsung disabling features for no reason like how I don't have 60fps on the main camera.

SmartSelect_20210420-075259_Camera_26425.jpg

0 Likes
Daniel1978_
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A Series
If you click that button it just pushes you back to 1080P. I meant the option in camera settings it is greyed out on the UHD. Thanks.
0 Likes