Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52 5G screen flickering

(Topic created on: 31-07-2021 03:47 PM)
techjaxxuk
Explorer
Options
Hi,

Every now and then my screen keeps flickering weird colours (as if you've broken a TV screen with those colourful lines etc, see attached image from Google)

My screen isn't broken or anything and has been in good condition.

76 REPLIES 76
Michele-B
Pioneer
Options

What did they changed exactly? I've already took mine to an authorized center, they changed motherboard, sub and connector but the issue is still there. Now I'll have to take it a second time to them, and they refuse to give me a new replacement or refund. Fun fact, I bought it at Samsung Shop, and still, the customer service was really bad. You were really lucky. 

Ory_it
Navigator
Options

Hi All 

problem same as many people, i noticed it occurs when the signal is low, please fix this bug. My device is a52 5g, low signal=display issue

techjaxxuk
Explorer
Options
Yeah same here, gonna send it for repair.
0 Likes
Michele-B
Pioneer
Options

There are cases in which the problem persiste even after repair (like mine). 

0 Likes
Inge3
Apprentice
Options

(About my phone:They said they changed the connector, but I still didn't want it back.)
Such a shame to hear that Samsung treats its customers like that! Perhaps raising this to the public, like via Twitter, could bring some visibility into that behavior?

0 Likes
Michele-B
Pioneer
Options

I would definitely YES, better than not talk about it. We need to warn other potential costumers about what they are going towards to. 

0 Likes
Saky22
Explorer
Options

I can confirm that this happens mostly when network signal is low (2G network)...

Ory_it
Navigator
Options

Firmware bug 

0 Likes
Ory_it
Navigator
Options

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/altri-smartphone/sfarfallio-display/td-p/3561061  this is post in italian community. Samsung please support for this issue

0 Likes
stig270
First Poster
Options

This same thing has happened to my a52, I've tried to replace the sub and main connector but with no luck. When i try to turn on my screen it just goes to the weird colours, and then turns off again.

0 Likes