Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

A51 Volume is constantly being turned down

(Topic created on: 21-08-2022 08:02 PM)
Dawpy
Apprentice
Options

A few months ago, I bought a Galaxy A51 4G.

The phone was working fine, until 2 days ago, when the volume was constantly being turned down.

I've already tried booting into safe mode, and turning off the media volume limit, yet neither has worked. The phone will sometimes go back to normal after ~5 hours of constantly turning down the volume.

Help?

4 REPLIES 4
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Dawpy Hello, try resetting the Accessibility settings. Go to Settings / General administration / Reset / Reset accessibility settings. With this you do not lose personal data.
Second -Reset all settings. It is located in the directory indicated as the first step. With this reset, you will lose the settings of the apps, you have to reconfigure.
If none of this has helped you-Reset to factory settings-previous backup of personal data.
Greeting.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Dawpy: To help me gain a better understanding, please can you confirm if you are using a headset when the issue occurs, and if you are accessing a particular app at the time? If the problem is affecting media and streaming apps, try heading to Settings > Sounds and vibration > Volume > Use volume keys for media, and toggle this option off. It is also worth checking Settings > Advanced features > Bixby Routines, to see if any routines are set up that might lower your volume settings under certain conditions. 

0 Likes
Solution
Dawpy
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

The volume happens with both device audio as well as bluetooth headphones, I couldn't try with any wired, as I don't have any.

The problem fixed itself fully today after I left it on my desk for ~15 hours. No settings were changed, the phone was only turned off.

0 Likes
Dawpy
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for a solution,

Though I didn't get a time to try it, if this problem persists, I'll attempt this solution.

0 Likes