Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A50 videos in fast foward, no sound mode.

(Topic created on: 06-05-2020 11:18 AM)
LF93
Journeyman
Options

Since my last update my A50 is playing videos in fast forward mode. The sound will not play either. No sound for alarm, music or videos either. I've reset the phone several times, that helped at first. I removed the SD and sim card, that helped once too. Nothing since despite factory restting the phone. First I had a mic issue which needs repairing and now this, help!!!

56 REPLIES 56
Rutgerrrrrr
First Poster
Options

I have got the same problem for over 2 months now. Also after an update....

if samsung doesn't fix this I'm buying a new phone again. An iPhone.

Prince_A50
Apprentice
Options

Switch of ur phone.

Now press volume up button and power button together.

You will get a window where an option named "reboot by boot loader".select it using power button by moving volume button up and down.

Your phone will restart .

You will get a window showing download in big letters.

Wait for 15mins and press volume down and power button for 7secs.until the phone restarts..

Now ur phone has got its sound .

Well done

Zoidberg
First Poster
Options

the reboot to bootloader worked once, 2 days later its the same problem again

Prince_A50
Apprentice
Options
This s just temporary solution until u don't go to any technician to reinstall your corrupt android software update...
The solution of bootloader is just for emergency purpose during this lockdown...u need to do the same whenever ur phone loses its audio..
0 Likes
SaiFujiwara
First Poster
Options

I have no sound also because of the update i had this day

Pride1190
First Poster
Options

Facing same issue on my A50..

Worst phone I ever purchased 

Malay
Student
Options

It's only a software bug,u have to run ir phone on bootloader mode that's it.

Malay
Student
Options

Run your phone in boot loader mode from recovery menu.

Najeebudheen
First Poster
Options

I have same problem

Polydorom
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. I sent  to Samsung service  said that they have to replace the something but because my screen  is little  broken(most of samsung screens after s6 are sh@#$%) is out of quarantine and I had to pay 110 euros. I said no. I open the phone alone and move the megaphone. Problem fixed for a day but after broken again. If I restart  it 3-4 times it may be ok for some hours or days but again the problems  starts. That happend  after the update!! Software not hardware problem!!