Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A50 videos in fast foward, no sound mode.

(Topic created on: 09-02-2020 11:40 PM)
LF93
Journeyman
Options

Since my last update my A50 is playing videos in fast forward mode. The sound will not play either. No sound for alarm, music or videos either. I've reset the phone several times, that helped at first. I removed the SD and sim card, that helped once too. Nothing since despite factory restting the phone. First I had a mic issue which needs repairing and now this, help!!!

56 REPLIES 56
sama50broke
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue. Have done a factory reset and all other possible solutions that I have found online. All Samsung has told me is to do a factory reset, and that I should do this after each update to the phone...

Red1-uht
First Poster
Options

i am having the same issue, with my A51, the only solution that works for me is tu turn down the device for 7 hours the turn it on, and so it get back to normal, i don't know why but it works...

0 Likes
Virginia Picanco
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem, is it possible to be fixed?

Sam20211
First Poster
Options

Im experiencing exactly the same problem, i have reset my phone to factory setting & still no sign of improvement,kindly advise how you solved yours.

Noah Jans
First Poster
Options

Hey there,

Soo I was facing this problem too and I fixed it.

What i did was:

1. Plug in my charger.

2. Switch off your phone.

3. Wait 5 seconds.

4. Then start the phone up.

This worked for me. :face-with-tears-of-joy:

0 Likes
Aamigoo
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem

why samsung has no solution ?!!

jithujohn
Apprentice
Options
Since my last update my A50 is playing videos in fast forward mode.The sound will not play either the captured videos as well as youtube nd other sd card videos,..No sound for alarm, voice cal.music or videos either. I've reset the phone several times, that helped at first. I removed the SD and sim card, that helped once too. Nothing since despite factory restting the phone. First I had a mic issue which needs repairing and now this, help!!!
0 Likes
Jen1234
First Poster
Options
Has anyone managed to fix this 😪
0 Likes
Musaibashraf
First Poster
Options

I am having the same problem?

How to solve it?

0 Likes
jithujohn
Apprentice
Options
I am having the same problem since I have updated my mobile.
Videos are platong with heavy speed with no sound.
WhatsApp videos are playing superfastly with no sound.
No able to hear phone calls on either of the speakers...pls help me fix it at once...
0 Likes