Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random AUDIO distortion over USB-C earphones Samsung Mobil Galaxy A54 5G

(Topic created on: 19-02-2024 06:07 AM)
Amjad Ali
Student
Options

When I'm listening to music or watching videos over AKG USB-C original Samsung earphones, sound occasionally after a while audio started getting distorted - Its totally random. It happens randomly, but when it starts, it goes on and on every few seconds. Pause the video/music and resume, makes it go away, but starts again in few seconds. when this happened, I disconnected the earphones to see if it will continue over speakers, but it didn't. Over speakers plays no problem. Then I tried another original AKG Samsung earphones, and it was again distorted every few seconds. Earphones are not the problem-they are all original, tried 3 of time and they are not the cause.

9 REPLIES 9
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Must be something to do with the connection between to earphones and the phone. I have noticed on Bluetooth earphones the sound is clearer than with wired ones. I prefer wired ones myself. Could be software or hardware related.
lewy1
Apprentice
Options
The same thing happened to my A54. I thought it was something to do with my usb c to 3.5mm converter
Members_zORnxUp
Student
Options

@Amjad I have the same problem!How did you Fix it?

0 Likes
Members_zORnxUp
Student
Options

Samething with my A54...How did you fix it? I don't want to use wireless...

0 Likes
NikolaKucerovic
Apprentice
Options

I have the same problem for about 2-3 weeks, its driving me insane.  The music would play excellently, but then randomly it would start to get distorted for no reason

0 Likes
BA497
Student
Options
Also happening to me. Only recently. I just updated my phone so I'm thinking it's a bug as it had never happened in the previous month
naftauu
First Poster
Options

Same here :v tell me when u got the solution :smiling-face:

NikolaKucerovic
Apprentice
Options

The problem disappears for days at times and then completely renders my music useless. It's driving me crazy and nobody is giving me an explanation

0 Likes
Sulaiman1569
First Poster
Options

Same Here S22 Ultra

0 Likes