Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A54 distorted USB-C headphones

(Topic created on: 06-03-2024 02:08 PM)
NikolaKucerovic
Apprentice
Options

I bought A54 on Christmas, and everything was working perfectly, especially the audio as I purchased the original headphones from Samsung. 

Around three weeks ago during a walk, my headphones randomly started to get a distorted sound. There would be crackling and the music would be completely distorted, I can hear the music but the sound is extremely awful.  Whenever I pause the song and resume, it's still there, but when I change the song to the next one and go back, everything is perfect for some time and it just repeats 

This is completely random, sometimes It can go the whole day without an issue but sometimes it would start 5 minutes into listening, sometimes after 40 minutes. I sent the headphones to the authorized service of Samsung, and they gave it back with a reply ''The product works as intended'' and that they couldn't replicate the distortion I've been experiencing. HELP

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If your 100% it is not the USB C headphones, it might be the phone USB port. A few things to try.

Plug in the headphones as normal and gently move the wire entry into the USB cable and then each earpiece, to rule out a loose intermittent connection.

Another is blow some compressed air into the phone USB port and also the USB headphone port, to clear any lint.
REGARDS, OBSYDIAN - Car & Tech Evangelist / 2 decades of Samsung Ownership
DAILY: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Buds Pro2, 20,000 Power bank, Smart Tags
OFFICE: Book2 Pro i7 [Laptop], M70A 32” [Monitor], Samsung Level [Speaker]
GAMING: M70A 43” [Monitor], Book2 Pro i5, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptops]
FAMILY: ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S7 Plus, Buds Pro2
SPARE: Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], ZFlip3
AV: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears],
KITCHEN: MC32K7055 [Microwave], S65DG54M3B1 [Fridge] Jet 75 (Vacuum)
NON-SAMSUNG: iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2, Phone 12
0 Likes
NikolaKucerovic
Apprentice
Options

No it's not pal. Sometimes I can go days without any problems and then something my headphones are useless. It's random

0 Likes
Piø
Student
Options

For me, uninstalling Viber solved the issue.

0 Likes
RajeshAchari
First Poster
Options

i have also same issue in my A54.

0 Likes