Did you mean: 

A50 unresponsive display circle and lightning bolt

(Topic created on: 08-05-2020 07:22 PM)
Adrian42
First Poster
Options

IMG_20200508_191118.jpg

what's this since the last update shows me
I deleted the chash memory from the recovery menu, I reset it but it still looks like this when I turn it on

0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
Solution
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Afternoon @Adrian42,

are you able to provide us with the phone's model? Are you using the charger that came with it? 

If this is the case and the phone is still unresponsive, we think that an inspection will be required. You can find support in your region from this link: https://www.samsung.com/uk/function/ipredirection/ipredirectionLocalList/

0 Likes
Adrian42
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20200508-201547_Settings.jpg

my samsung galaxy a 50 phone model
it shows me when I turn on the phone after it disappears press again and the phone turns on

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Is the phone operating correctly apart from this icon? I have had a look into this and it appears that this indicates charging issues. Is this only appearing when the phone is charging? Have you tried a different charger?

0 Likes
Adrian42
First Poster
Options
this shows me when I turn on the phone after the December update
I've seen that the user still has such a problem
0 Likes
Adrian42
First Poster
Options
when I press the power key on the phone it shows me that
in the picture you can see that it is not connected to the charger
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

What happens when you connect this to a charger @Adrian42  Is the phone turning on at all?

0 Likes
Adrian42
First Poster
Options
the phone is not plugged in, as the battery is full
when I restart this phone it shows when I press the first time and after I press the second time it starts
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Sorry for the confusion there. I would like you to check the battery and USB status by running the following check: head into the apps drawer> Samsung> Samsung Members> Get help> Interactive checks> Select Battery and follow the steps listed on the screen. Once done do the same for the USB charger. Are these operating correctly? 

0 Likes
Adrian42
First Poster
Options
I also checked no problems
0 Likes