Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

A40. Saving email to phone not to BT

(Topic created on: 03-06-2022 08:05 PM)
jbafalcon
Explorer
Options

Sorry, don't know if this can be done or not.

My email account is with BT, and I can see my emails on my A40. Within the phone settings I found a setting that seems to allow you to Manage Folders Show Hide or Reorder. however I do not see any option to display saved emails from the phones email. If I select to save the email it is saved in my BT emails not the phone.

How can I save emails direct to my phone for later viewing? I use BT to actually download them to my PC via Outlook. so would need to have this remain active so I can view on the phone or Outlook.

I hope you can understand what I mean, I am not a very tech OAP!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@jbafalcon: If you're using the Samsung Email app, open the app > Select an email > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Save email as file > Give the file a name > Save. Now, close the Email app > Swipe up from your Home Screen > Select the Samsung folder > My Files, and the check the Downloads folder. If you can't locate the file, use the search function at the top of the screen. Let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes
jbafalcon
Explorer
Options

Hi AndrewL

Thank you for your reply, I have tried your suggestion and am pleased to say it works a treat!

I can now save emails to my phone and still have them in Outlook.