Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

A30 android 10 network problem

(Topic created on: 23-04-2020 04:02 PM)
geohamed
Journeyman
Options

Hello everyone,

My Galaxy A30 recently got the new android update : 10.

I was really excited to discover new features, and the improvments Samsung made concerning battery usage.

But I discovered later a huge problem, the phone gets occasionally disconnected : network bars are full but it's actually offline : not possible to receive calls and mobile data stops working.

The solution I found was to start airplane mode on and off and the network is restored. But few minutes/hours later the same problem is back.

Is anyone facing the same problem?

And is Samsung aware of it?

Please share your experience and tell me more about the topic if any of you got the same phone and got the update.

thanks everyone.

31 REPLIES 31
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Can you confirm where are you based @Dana11 ? Have you tried to reach support in your area to go through some troubleshooting steps? Find all our contact details here. 

0 Likes
Waldo13
Student
Options

My wife's A30 worked perfectly until we woke this morning. Same problem as everyone else, working fine on Wi-Fi except no internet calling. Tried calling Samsung SA and live chat but no.agents available. I did a hard rest but will try load a previous recovery file before the new update build to attempt success. Not sure it will work but worth a try. Strange that we had 4g connectivity and data worked fine for a while.

Need to get this resolved please Samsung, restore the peace in my house??? Hahahaha

geohamed
Journeyman
Options

Hello guys, I'm still facing the same problem 1 month and a half after sharing this.

I need urgent help please.

0 Likes
Dana11
Explorer
Options

Sint Maarten, Caribbean

0 Likes
Dana11
Explorer
Options

For everyone who is having a network issue after updating their A30 phone, I suggest emailing the CEO since we have gotten nowhere any other way. At the top of this page click on SUPPORT.

Scroll down to CONTACT US click on ONLINE

Scroll to the bottom of the page EMAIL THE CEO click on SEND EMAIL.

Maybe if enough people report this issue they will fix it. I don't know about you but I am sick of not being able to call or text with my phone!

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Dana11: if you're based in the Caribbean then I recommend reaching out to Samsung Support in your region via the link below, where an advisor will be able to look into this further for you.

https://www.samsung.com/latin_en/info/contactus/
Xbronson
First Poster
Options

This is frustrating because my network will be working at one point and then boom it drops to just 2 bars or even 1 and i cant send texts or sometimes i cant even call, and its weird because they never dropped in those locations and i just recently got the android 10 update and its only been doing that since, on android 9 it was working great!! I hope we get an update to fix this because im tired of restarting my phone just to send a text

0 Likes
Dana11
Explorer
Options

Not helpful. It's all in spanish

TessM
Mastermind
Options

I'm sorry to hear that. However, as we don't have any mobile stores or Service Centres within The Caribbean you will need to contact the closest region who offers it. In this case, Latin America. Have you tried to use the translation tools on Google to contact them? Alternatively, you can reach your network provider or the retailer that sold you the phone @Dana11 .

0 Likes
Xbronson
First Poster
Options

Dude its spelt in all english😂😂

0 Likes