Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A51 bluetooth and restarting

(Topic created on: 02-03-2020 06:16 PM)
MattiasLucas
First Poster
Options

A515FXXU2ATB1 Is my build number_ got the phone a month bout 3 weeks ago and I'm definitely hating it because it restarts alot poor wifi slow 4g bcause its 4g slash 3g slash 2g sometimes and stuttering bluetooth and samsung seems to be doing nothing bout it...definitely wont recommend 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

That's not what we like to hear, @MattiasLucas. Have you been through any troubleshooting steps to try to get the issues resolved?

0 Likes
MattiasLucas
First Poster
Options

I've cleared cache alot and rebooted and still my phone restarts every now and then and my bluetooth stutters

0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you tried the phone in Safe mode to see if you get the same issues there? You can use this guide to start your phone in Safe Mode: http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/skp/faq/898277
0 Likes
TrickyMicky
First Poster
Options
I have been having exactly the same problems ie from very poor wifi signal to the phone just randomly rebooting itself, sometimes it will reboot 1 or 2 times a day then it will be fine for a few daýs then start rebooting again, wifi im on a 600mbps connection an on this it detects 433mbps do a test an hits 260mbps if im lucky, this issue is widely reported but samsung just wont admit it an bury there head in the sand, about time they got a fix for this by now.
0 Likes