Testing the 3rd beta as of now and I think its definitely up for final release soon!
- Volume slider finally in the correct position! Would be perfect if it was just a tiny bit higher up on S10 but no big deal at all.
- Things are much smoother than ever before and definitely feels like my phone just got a performance boost.
- Battery is holding up better than ever
- Animations are smooth. I was actually about to report on an animation bug that no one talked about but I assume devs took care of it first lol
- Things are actually opening up a lot faster now, black bars have been removed in video calls and camera AI has definitely improved (Still needs work)
- Keyboard needs some work again. It likes to freeze sometimes while typing.
- RAM usage is high. 3.8GB out of 8GB used on just the home page.
One thing I was wondering though, have you noticed the text has gotten more bolder or bigger or is it me? Genuinely curious because I feel like it's there.
Anyways, I think its set for release unless something pops up. Good job dev team.