Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Website for 2023 Summer cashback not working?

(Topic created on: 20-06-2023 10:16 PM)
MixaMortiferum
First Poster
Options

Hi. I recently purchased a 990 Pro m.2 from amazon and made a claim for the £50 cashback offer. I was given a tracking number via email which I have been checking up on. It's been nearly a week now and my claim hasn't been accepted, nor have I had an update. The links to the claim tracker no longer work. In fact the site for the summer 2023 claims seems to no longer exist? So I am unable to check up on whether the claim has been accepted, and I am unable to submit a new claim if necessary.

What am I to do?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Members_Icm2O2Z: If you're having some trouble accessing the site, then please try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network, using Mobile Data, or using another browser app. I have just tried the link provided above, and was able to get into the site without issue, however please note that secure servers and VPNs can also restrict access. 

View solution in context

22 REPLIES 22
DannyT
Options

Hey there, @MixaMortiferum.

The site does still exist, check it out here: https://samsung-offers.claims/summercashback2023

You'll be able to track your claim on this site too. 

Welcome to the Community!

ToniH17
First Poster
Options

I second this - the site isn't working. Neither is the link in the response. 

Thanks

0 Likes
MattJW
First Poster
Options

I jumped on here to have a look as I was having an issue getting to the site. I had to disconnect my VPN, then it loaded straight away. Hope this helps someone.

0 Likes
Members_Icm2O2Z
First Poster
Options

It's not working for me either! I've tried on the phone and on the laptop... and the page will not load. Any ideas? Samsung customer service said "they were working on it" but it's been 3 days and still

nothing changed 😞

0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Members_Icm2O2Z: If you're having some trouble accessing the site, then please try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network, using Mobile Data, or using another browser app. I have just tried the link provided above, and was able to get into the site without issue, however please note that secure servers and VPNs can also restrict access. 

DannyT
Options

It has been confirmed that some WiFi networks have had issues connecting (this is being looked into). So if you can't get on the site try using mobile data as discussed above. 

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
Members_MEBVGwU
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. My laptop and mobile web browser says the website cannot be reached. 

I've just tried turning off Wifi on my phone and it's opened the website. Ridiculous.

0 Likes
Members_MEBVGwU
First Poster
Options

Use Mobile Data (NOT WiFi)!!

It's terrible they have this issue, but after 30mins of trying to find a solution. I can finally load the webwsite.

0 Likes
Harry Roberts
First Poster
Options

Hi I've the same issue what's the website address

0 Likes