cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laptop

(Topic created on: 21-06-2023 08:36 AM)
Options
Hi

Anyone have issues setting Adobe as default on laptop. Laptop was bought in Dec just before new range come out I think it's the galaxy book 2 pro 360.

I have reset the laptop. 

When adding Adobe the screen goes grey and just flashes, trying to use Adobe for signature. 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
No problems for me with Adobe on either the galaxy book 2 Pro 360 or when I upgraded to the galaxy book 3 Pro 360.

Is it a genuine version of Adobe software your using and do all your other programs work as they should.
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Just look at the app settings and you should be able to choose it as default or remove it and choose something else.
0 Likes
Options
It's genuine yes, paid £51 a month, it also has trouble with photo shop apps, have to go into browser to get them working
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
The default app setting up is easy enough with Adobe software as it guides you through setting Adobe programs as the default programs when you first run them, I'm not sure what's going on with the grey flashing screen during the install though. If Adobe has a forum I'd be asking if that's a common occurrence.
0 Likes