Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeing all window content when scaled on Samsung M7 43inch

(Topic created on: 08-01-2022 11:44 AM)
Matthew81
First Poster
Options

I've just purchased a Samsung M7 43 inch monitor and have noticed that when resizing the app windows down to fit several app windows on the 43 inch screen, that the displayed content within each app window doesn't scale down proportionately. At best apps like Chrome will resize for 'mobile use'. So to post this messaged and view the full webpage the Chrome window is taking up two thirds of the 43inch screen. Any help greatly appreciated.

Samsung Community.png

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Just make the adjustment the usual way, drag the sides and top of the windows to fit.
0 Likes
Matthew81
First Poster
Options

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I'm aware of how to resize windows but i still want to be able to see the content. I can see the whole of a webpage on my 13inch Macbook Pro but i have to scale my Chrome window to two thirds of a 43inch screen to see the same image on my M7 monitor, hence my question as to why can't i scale the Chrome/other app window, to a space equivalent to my my 13inch Macbook Pro and still see all the content?

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi, I don't think I can help much with Apple devices, my PC knowledge is better than my phone knowledge but clueless with Apple. On a PC, I would be experimenting with screen display settings.
Perhaps one of my more learned colleagues will pick up your post to assist.
0 Likes