Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Odyssey G9 flicker to the left center of screen

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 01:30 PM)
Mark Pendlebury
First Poster
Options

I just received my second G9 monitor after the first one developed a pink vertical line just to the left of the center of the panel.

Now the new one has a flicker in the same area, heres a video: 

As you can see there's a frequent flicker. This happens no matter what input/cable/device/osd setting i use. I'm also using the latest firmware (1010.2)

I've seen many people with the same issue and am wondering what it would take to get a Samsung technician to repair this as i'm certain it's a hardware issue.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Mark Pendlebury 

Have you been in touch with our Support Team regarding this? You can find all our contact information under the 'Support' heading at the foot of this link.

0 Likes
Mark Pendlebury
First Poster
Options

Yes i have, they're collecting it today but i'm not holding much confidence as this is the second of these i've had both with similar issues... The first one took 3 months to come back (i returned it via the retailer not directly with samsung) of which i was unable to work... so here i am again sending my monitor back for repair and will again be unable to work until it's fixed

not happy

0 Likes
NIKK15
Apprentice
Options

any luck with your G9

0 Likes
Mark Pendlebury
First Poster
Options

Nope, it went back to Samsung repair and they returned it after two weeks saying its been repaired. Replaced some board apparently but that's a total lie as its exactly the same as soon as I plugged it in.

Will never buy Samsung again and i southeast your don't either of your considering it.

0 Likes
NIKK15
Apprentice
Options

I already have one but its behaving itself

0 Likes