Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung G9 model and serial number not recognised when trying to register product

(Topic created on: 26-07-2021 11:23 AM)
Hellfire747
Apprentice
Options

Hi all

Tried registering my G9 monitor on the Samsung website and it will not recognise the model/serial number of the device.  Ive tried the OSD serial number and the serial number and model printed on the back of the unit.  Any one else have this problem or have a solution please?  I have tried Samsung support and they keep bouncing me around other departments and TBH are about as much use as a chocolate teapot!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Hellfire747
Apprentice
Options

UPDATE:

Managed to register the product via the Samsung Members Area! 

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Hellfire747 ,

that is really odd! Are you trying to register this for the warranty? If so, keep in mind that this is applied automatically from the purchase date, you will only need to keep a copy of your proof of purchase to establish the true warranty.

If you are still interested in registering this, can I ask if you are trying to register this from this page?

0 Likes
Hellfire747
Apprentice
Options

Hi Tess

Yes that was the site I was trying to register on.  If I don't need to register the product for the warranty and proof of purchase is sufficient, then all is good!

0 Likes
Solution
Hellfire747
Apprentice
Options

UPDATE:

Managed to register the product via the Samsung Members Area!