Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund offered

(Topic created on: 02-03-2022 04:05 PM)
Sam6031
Journeyman
Options
Hi guys, my Samsung Book Go can't be repaired so Samsung have offered me a refund. They have created a New Service Order for the refund and this morning I received an email giving me details of my return etc and an automated number to call by mobile and input my card details. Have gone very nervous about doing this, I've read such horror stories! Can anyone kindly confirm if this is a genuine Samsung Number - 03307261050.
Thankyou 
9 REPLIES 9
AndrewL
Options

@Sam6031: Apologies for the late reply. This does appear to be a genuine number, as we have other department numbers that begin with 0330 726. If you're at all concerned though then, for peace of mind, please reach out to our Help Desk on 0333 000 0333, and an advisor will be able to pass you to the relevant department for further assistance. 

Sam6031
Journeyman
Options
Thankyou so much! 👍
0 Likes
Members_m5h7CsN
Student
Options

Hi,

I'm in a similar situation,  how did you get on?

Sam6031
Journeyman
Options
Hi, I did ring the number and input my card details. About 10 days later, I received my full refund. Actually today I had a call from Samsung Customer Service asking me to confirm receipt of refund and if I was happy with the service received. Very pleased with the customer service, everyone from Samsung was so helpful and the refund was received in no time. So no problems whatsoever! Hope that's of some help! 😁
Members_m5h7CsN
Student
Options

Brilliant thanks 😊 

Ritchie53
Journeyman
Options

Have you tried asking this question on the Live Chat Line ? They can't help with anything too technical but they should at least be able to confirm this .....

Gomez786
Apprentice
Options
Anyone else gone through this refund process? If so, how many days was it until you received your refund? Additionally, did you have to send your faulty/damaged item back before the refund was processed? Thanks in advance.
Sam6031
Journeyman
Options
I sent mine in to be repaired, was then told they couldn't repair it so I was offered a replacement or refund. I chose the refund and in about 2 weeks the money was back in my account. Hope that's some help!
Gomez786
Apprentice
Options
Hi Sam! Thanks for your response. So my situation is slightly different where I still have my faulty TV with me, and Samsung has offered a deprecated refund value of the TV in today's market. 5/6 months after purchasing my new TV, the screen had to be replaced due to issues with it turning itself off. Another 15 months later, the same issue is occurring, and I have also been experiencing continuous strobing/flickering along the bottom of the screen.

I contacted Samsung and was offered a repair or refund therefore, chose the refund and was sent the number to call to process my refund where I had inputted my service order reference number and bank details. Nobody has contacted me to return the TV or has organised to collect the TV yet. Would my refund still be processed, or do I just wait a week or two to see if I get a refund and then contact Samsung if there's been no refund etc? Just a little confused on what to do and expect as I want to buy a new TV before the current promotion ends on the 21st December, but I would like my refund paid first. Thanks.
0 Likes