Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Refund offered

(Topic created on: 02-03-2022 11:59 AM)
Sam6031
Journeyman
Options
Computers & IT
Hi guys, my Samsung Book Go can't be repaired so Samsung have offered me a refund. They have created a New Service Order for the refund and this morning I received an email giving me details of my return etc and an automated number to call by mobile and input my card details. Have gone very nervous about doing this, I've read such horror stories! Can anyone kindly confirm if this is a genuine Samsung Number - 03307261050.
Thankyou 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options
Computers & IT

@Sam6031: Apologies for the late reply. This does appear to be a genuine number, as we have other department numbers that begin with 0330 726. If you're at all concerned though then, for peace of mind, please reach out to our Help Desk on 0333 000 0333, and an advisor will be able to pass you to the relevant department for further assistance. 

Sam6031
Journeyman
Options
Computers & IT
Thankyou so much! 👍
0 Likes
Members_m5h7CsN
First Poster
Options
Computers & IT

Hi,

I'm in a similar situation,  how did you get on?

Sam6031
Journeyman
Options
Computers & IT
Hi, I did ring the number and input my card details. About 10 days later, I received my full refund. Actually today I had a call from Samsung Customer Service asking me to confirm receipt of refund and if I was happy with the service received. Very pleased with the customer service, everyone from Samsung was so helpful and the refund was received in no time. So no problems whatsoever! Hope that's of some help! 😁
Members_m5h7CsN
First Poster
Options
Computers & IT

Brilliant thanks 😊 

Ritchie53
Journeyman
Options
Computers & IT

Have you tried asking this question on the Live Chat Line ? They can't help with anything too technical but they should at least be able to confirm this .....