Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Share is not working to send photos from my phone to my Galaxy Book Pro 360

(Topic created on: 17-11-2021 02:41 AM)
MNance
Student
Options

I decided to upgrade my laptop to a Samsung Galaxy Book 360 because I really wanted better integration between my phone and laptop. Quick Share worked well at first but it suddenly stopped, for no reason that I could tell. After many attempts, I can now send files from my laptop to my phone but every time I try and send a file from my phone to my laptop it just says "failed" with no other explanation or error code. Quick share is turned on on both devices and both are set to share "everyone". Please help!

24 REPLIES 24
Ice7
First Poster
Options

20221024_163324.jpg

I have the same problem between my note20 ultra and my s7 Fe tablet, I keep getting this message above. It's very frustrating...

0 Likes
Deej1290
Student
Options
Same problem here too, what a shame and like many above, it's one of the main reasons I went for the laptop.. And the worst thing is that iv had it work a couple of times sending media from my s22 to the book 2 Pro.. But now it's just a distant memory 😏
0 Likes
Canine Athletes
First Poster
Options

I was having exact same issues. When I turned off NEARBY SHARE (by Google) I was able to use Samsung QuickShare without issues. Previously every attempt with QuickShare would result in FAILED.

Assume it was interfering for some reason. Good luck

0 Likes
Marius1234
First Poster
Options

I tried to change the folder that is downloaded to in the quick shere settings on my galaxy book pro. After that it worked

0 Likes
ixnunc
Student
Options

Not sure if you're still having this issue but I recently realized that you have to go to Bluetooth & devices > Devices and then scroll down to select "Send or receive files via Bluetooth". I always thought you could just transfer files via Bluetooth but you have to go to this menu every time you want to transfer files via Bluetooth. I've been relying on that since I still can't get quick share to work between my S23+ and Galaxy Book Pro 360 😕

0 Likes