Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Share is not working to send photos from my phone to my Galaxy Book Pro 360

(Topic created on: 17-11-2021 02:41 AM)
MNance
Student
Options

I decided to upgrade my laptop to a Samsung Galaxy Book 360 because I really wanted better integration between my phone and laptop. Quick Share worked well at first but it suddenly stopped, for no reason that I could tell. After many attempts, I can now send files from my laptop to my phone but every time I try and send a file from my phone to my laptop it just says "failed" with no other explanation or error code. Quick share is turned on on both devices and both are set to share "everyone". Please help!

24 REPLIES 24
Jamze
Pathfinder
Options
I seem to have it working reliably now. What I've noticed is you have to open the Quick Share app on the laptop and it then works. Even though quick share is configured to startup automatically and run in the background. So maybe Windows is turning it off. Power management?

Galaxy S22 Ultra
Galaxy Book2 Pro 360
Galaxy Tab S7
Galaxy Buds2 Pro
Raghav17
First Poster
Options

Having same issue what did you do?

0 Likes
Options

Me too. I bought a Galaxy Book Pro 360 (Win 11) a month ago, selecting Samsung over other options because of integration with my Tab S8+ and Note 10+. I can use Quick Share between my Android devices; on my 360 it shows as sending on the 360, Quick Share "preparing" on the S8+ (hence is connected), but the send always fails - in both directions. The devices are all connected on Bluetooth. I CAN send the file via bluetooth in MS settings, so it seems that this is definitely a glitch in Windows Quick Share. Samsung should fix this right away if it wants us to buy on the basis of their ecosystem integration. 

norazmora
Student
Options

bought my Pro 360 with Win 11 in November 2021. I remember Quick Share worked great and I was super excited about that. But very quickly it stopped working, and does not work till this day.... even after resetting, repairing, trying different connection options, nothing really helped....

0 Likes
norazmora
Student
Options

omg I just repaired it...  disable your anti virus software and then send files 😵

0 Likes
norazmora
Student
Options

omg I just repaired it...  disable your anti virus software and then send files 😵

0 Likes
Options

I can now send from my Book 360 to my note 10, but from Note 10 to Book360 it 's always "failed".

Even the pic I just Quick Shared from my Book 360, I can't share back to it.

I can send from my Tab S8+ to my Book 360, and from my Book 360 to my Tab S8+.

So the Tab S8+ to 360 seems to work, if erratically.

I've tried disabling Defender Firewall, have Samsung Flow connected.

The devices all see each other, just won't send a file in the one direction (Note 10+ to 360).

And it's a dog's breakfast getting everything else to work.

0 Likes
Options

So now, it all works - didn't do anything!

Let's see if it still works tomorrow morning.

0 Likes
Options

Well this morning at first it didn't transfer, but then it , for no reason, started to work.

Might be too glitchy and unreliable to use.

For all the time I'm spending on it, it'd be quicker & easier to use a USB stick, the cloud, or email.

0 Likes
Members_5i4rfH6
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem.

I'm a samguns phone user since years ago. I actually have a s22 and a Tab 7+ and quick share works perfectly everytime. 

Recently I bought a galaxy book 2 pro 360 with the i7 to be able to share files easely with my devices, but it's not working, 

Super frustrating to spend all this money and not beig able to use it as I expected.

If anyone find a solution please tell us, I have tried everything that I found in this forum and none of them worked for me.

0 Likes