Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Known sound quality issue with Galaxy Book 2 360?

(Topic created on: 14-11-2022 04:14 PM)
Marim0
Apprentice
Options

Is there any known issue with the sound quality of Galaxy Book 2 360?

I noticed when I am on zoom, the sound is coming in and out and I could hardly hear the speaker. I do this daily with another laptop with no problem.

I was wondering if this sound quality is expected, in that case, I am not very happy with the product... (Still in return period so I am trying to see if I can diagnose fast.)

So I wanted to check with the community if there is something I can do to test to see if this is a hardware issue or if there are any software updates, etc. that some of you might have tried and solved...

Go to solution
22 REPLIES 22
NaLe111
Journeyman
Options

in case you are still having this issue, Windows technical support,  over a remote assisted session,  seems to have fixed my issue.

updating all sound drivers and reinstalling zoom with the microphone access turned off.

PaulM1
Options

I'm glad to hear that you got this resolved, @NaLe111, so thanks for updating the thread. 👍

0 Likes
Marim0
Apprentice
Options

Thank you, @NaLe111 for letting me know that the issue was solvable! 🙏

Solution
NaLe111
Journeyman
Options

Hi Marim0,

me once again. the issue came back.  Samsung support was useless again, they only offered a convenient for them solution, telling me to reset the unit, instead of trouble shooting.

Anyhooo... I found something-

under the 'sound control panel',

you find a tap called 'communications'.

there you find that windows automatically adjust the sound of communication like calls. I turned that off, to 'do nothing'. 

and 2 days passed, the issue did not recur. not on zoom nor whatsapp. (*it wasnt only zoom, whatsapp videophone call started bugging in the same way).

NaLe111
Journeyman
Options

please see comment I posted on your original post.  :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Marim0
Apprentice
Options

It is so great that you got your issue resolved!

0 Likes
Sachin2
First Poster
Options

Hello all,

I am also facing the same issue. What is the solution for this problem ?

Thank you

0 Likes
NaLe111
Journeyman
Options

you should take one sec to read the whole threat, since the answer is there:

under the 'sound control panel',

you find a tap called 'communications'.

there you find that windows automatically adjust the sound of communication like calls. I turned that off, to 'do nothing'. 

and 2 days passed, the issue did not recur. not on zoom nor whatsapp. (*it wasnt only zoom, whatsapp videophone call started bugging in the same way).

Rogr
First Poster
Options

I also want to buy a Samsung ebook so please suggest which book is the best 

0 Likes
Marim0
Apprentice
Options

This thread is about the issue Book 2 is having. Please ask some other thread.

0 Likes