Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Computer monitor U32j59x

(Topic created on: 04-12-2022 11:05 AM)
Members_dkUHaKJ
First Poster
Options

Hi

I have recently bought the above monitor for my computer.  It is connected with a HDMI cable. I also have a xbox connected via HDMI. I have no sound through the monitor, however if in plug in headphones to the computer or the monitor the audio is fine. As the headphones are working via the monitor I am presuming the audio is reaching the monitor. I have done all the usual troubleshooting, updated drivers etc and still no joy!

Any ideas

cheers

steve

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@Members_dkUHaKJ: Please can you double check the model number of the monitor, located on the sticker on the back of the device, as I am currently unable to find any information relating to the U32J59X. It may be the case that you are required to connect some external speakers, which may explain why you're able to hear the audio through headphones connected directly to the monitor. Alternatively, please check the volume settings, and make sure to use a standard HDMI to HDMI cable, and not an HDMI-DVI cable, when connecting to an external device. 

0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Maybe the monitor has no speakers, I made that clanger twice.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
whythis
First Poster
Options

I have same problem - no sound on monitor U32J590UQR using HDMI or audio input jack. Video quality very good

0 Likes