Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Colour problem on new monitor

(Topic created on: 09-12-2019 07:11 AM)
Evsta
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I've just bought a 32" CJG50 curved monitor. The reds are showing as pink and I can't adjust it to show as red. I've used a couple of third party calibration programs to try to resolve this but get the same results as when I use the Windows colour management settings and switching to the nvidia colour settings.  I've also used both hdmi and displayport connections in case of a dodgy lead. 

Can anyone give me any tips as to what I could be doing wrong or is this a case of RMA for a replacement? 

Thanks.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Evsta ,

are you able to connect any other PC or device to the screen and see if the issue persists? Can you also provide us with a picture of how this look and tell us if this is happening in all the screens and programs? 

0 Likes
photospro
First Poster
Options

I have the same monitor but mine only goes to Ps playing in the Photos, you need to think about the proper settings for the Samsung CF391 Curved Monitor. You have to understand how contrast and brightness work together! I would suggest checking some settings guidelines.

0 Likes
xEverybodyx
First Poster
Options

I had this same problem. Ran the "self diagnostics" test once and it seems to have fixed it.

0 Likes
xEverybodyx
First Poster
Options

Actually I lied... but changing the color tone to "cool 2" does help.

0 Likes
Phellier
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem with my C27F390FH, haven't seen any 'self diagnostics' or 'cool 2' color tone settings?

0 Likes
1337user
First Poster
Options

Thought i had a faulty panel even after a Factory Reset, but I found a solution that worked for me.

Go to monitor settings and change "Black Level" to "Normal". By default it's set on Low which makes anything red look pink.

0 Likes