Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand new <22" T45F Full HD Monitor> keeps turning itself off. - How do I stop it?

(Topic created on: 07-10-2022 03:39 PM)
Steve881
Apprentice
Options

I have other Samsung monitors that don't do this.  My latest purchase turns itself off when it feels like it. It doesn't do it when I am using it.  Clearly it is some kind of energy-saving thing that it is integrated into the product. However, I don't want it.  This monitor is in a recess, and it is awkward to reach behind to switch it back on.  I already went into the PC power settings and turned everything to "never" regarding turning off. It makes no difference.  If I shut the PC down, when I come to start it up, the screen does not come on. I  have to turn that annoying switch on at the back.  Then it does it a couple of time during each day.  I like to be in charge of my products and don't like it when the product controls me!  I'm sure someone might know how to stop this from happening.  Thank you!

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Steve881
Apprentice
Options

I found the answer myself.  It was just in the settings and part of the menu options associated with that button on the back.  Now resolved.